- GSMA compliant eUICC based standard SIMs, triple form factor 2FF + 3FF + 4FF in a single SIM.
- User may anytime download a different connectivity supplier profile from ConnectedYou marketplace and switch suppliers FREE OF CHARGE.
- All ConnectedYou eUICC based eSIMs are powered by ConnectedYou's Subscription Management/RSP orchestration with ability to remotely change subscriptions (if device supports eUICC compliance).
If you need larger volume of SIMs or if you have question please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard SIM, triple form factor 2FF + 3FF + 4FF in a single SIM
- All ConnectedYou SIMs are based on GSMA compliant eUICC standards
- All SIMs offered by ConnectedYou can be managed through a unified ConnectedYou Marketplace User Console and API irrespective of the supplier of the connectivity
- Temperature range from -25 degrees Celsius to +85 degrees Celsius
P2P SMS availability
Enabling SMSs requires a P2P MSISDN (mobile number). This is not enabled by default. If required you may contact email@example.com.
A USA based MSISDN will be assigned if required.
- Communication Fee
- Communication fee varies depending on the country of use. It is charged at the end of the billing cycle unless otherwise stated. Communication Fee refers to data or SMS consumption.
Check below links for most current supported countries, networks and pricing for data and SMS usage as per list enclosed. (Link opens in new window)
- MBF - Monthly Basic Fee - EUR 0.20 per active SIM per month
- MMC - Minimum Monthly Consumption fee - EUR 0.10 per active SIM per month
- SIM is automatically activated upon first successful network connection or 6 months from SIM delivery date, whichever happens earlier.
- Reactivation charge
- User may change the SIM state from ACTIVE to SUSPENDED at any given time. A SIM in SUSPENDED state does not send data/SMS and does not incur any MBF and MMC costs.
- If the SIM is moved to ACTIVE state within 6 months of SUSPENSION, there is no charge for activation.
- If the SIM is moved to ACTIVE state after 6 months of SUSPENSION, there will be a one time reactivation charge of EUR 1.00.
- Termination charge
- WARNING: User may terminate an eSIM at any time and there is no charge for termination. However, once the SIM is terminated it will never connect to network again and will be permanently terminated from the network.
User may anytime download a different connectivity supplier profile from ConnectedYou marketplace and switch suppliers FREE OF CHARGE.All ConnectedYou eUICC based eSIMs are powered by ConnectedYou's Subscription Management/RSP orchestration with ability to remotely change subscriptions (if device supports eUICC compliance).
All ConnectedYou SIMs are based on GSMA compliant eUICC standardsAll SIMs offered by ConnectedYou can be managed through a unified ConnectedYou Marketplace User Console and API irrespective of the supplier of the connectivity
✓ Standard SIM, triple form factor 2FF + 3FF (Micro SIM) + 4FF (Nano SIM) in a single SIM
✓ Temperature range: -25°C to +85°C
✓ Data retention: 10 years
✓ Erase/Write cycles: 100,000
✓ Voltage: 1.8V, 3V, 5V
✓ Operating supply voltage: 1.62V – 5.5V
1. Buy ConnectedYou SIMs/ eSIMs online
Buy SIMs/ eSIMs/ SIM-Profiles. Download the price comparison tool to determine which connectivity SIM-profile is best for you based on different coverage, price and plan options.
2. Account Creation
An account on IoT Orchestration Hub (IOH) is required for managing your ConnectedYou SIMs.
Once you place an order, an account will be created and you will receive an email with all your account details. Our customer service team will contact you via email as well to help set up your account.
✓ Accept terms & conditions
✓ Update company information
✓ Update payment information
3. Order processing
Once the above steps are completed, your credit card will be charged and the order will be fulfilled.
You can generally expect delivery within 5 business days.
4. Setup your device and start using SIMs
Insert SIMs in your devices, enable cellular data and roaming data and setup the APN (Access Point Name).
Find the APN list per SIM-profile in our knowledge base.
Refer to our Getting started page for more details.